TERMS OF SERVICE
YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE COMPANY WEBSITE AND PRIVATE DISCORD CHAT ROOM ARE CONDITIONED ON YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF AND COMPLIANCE WITH THESE TERMS. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE COMPANY WEBSITE AND PRIVATE DISCORD CHAT ROOM YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS HEREIN, YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT ACCESS OR USE THE COMPANY WEBSITE AND PRIVATE DISCORD CHAT ROOM, AND YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE AND PRIVATE DISCORD CHAT ROOM.
You are solely responsible for your use of the Company Website (“Site”) and private Discord chat room (“Discord Room”). You agree that you will not use the Company Website and Discord Room unless you can form a binding contract with the Company. Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”) carefully before accessing or using this Website or Discord Room provided by WOLFCLOUD CO., LLC (the “Company” or “We” or “Us”), or its owners, subsidiaries, affiliates, and joint business ventures, and all their respective owners, founders, managers, employees, and representatives (collectively, “Company Affiliates”). Without limitation, such Websites include WWW.WOLFCLOUDINC.COM, and products, services, subscriptions, content and features available on or provided through those websites.
The Company may revise these Terms by updating this posting or communicating with you via the contact information the Company has on record for you. Your continued use of the Company Website and Discord after such revisions have been posted or communicated to you indicates your acceptance of all such revisions.
The Company Website and Discord Room are not intended for or directed towards children under 18 years of age. By accessing or using the Company Sites and Materials, you affirm that you are over the age of 18.
This Agreement is made between WOLFCLOUD CO., LLC and you, the user and/or member of the Discord Room (“you”). We reserve the right at any time to:
- Change the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- Change the Site, including eliminating or discontinuing any content on or feature of any of the Site; or
- Change any fees or charges for use of the Site and/or services provided.
Any changes we make will be effective immediately after reasonable notice of any change is provided to you and agreed upon by you, which will be inferred from your continued use of the Site following the notification of changes. For the avoidance of doubt, your use of the Site after such notice will be deemed acceptance of such changes. Be sure to review this Agreement periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version.
2. GENERAL DISCLAIMER
All of the information on this site is provided for educational purposes only and is not to be construed as investment advice. While the information is believed to be accurate and the analysis is honestly offered, none of the information on this site should be considered solely reliable for use in making actual investment decisions. You should not treat any opinion expressed by the company as a specific inducement to make a particular investment or follow a particular strategy, but only as an expression of its opinion. The views and opinions made by the company are based upon information considered reliable, but we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy, and it should not be relied upon as such. None of the information on this website and third-party providers is guaranteed to be accurate, complete, useful or timely.
The Company is not an investment, financial, tax, or legal advisor or a broker-dealer and does not purport to provide personalized investment, financial, tax, or legal advice in any form. The Company does not recommend the purchase of particular securities nor does the Company promise or guarantee any particular investment results. You understand and acknowledge that there is a very high degree of risk involved in trading securities and, in particular, in trading stocks, futures and options. You acknowledge and agree that you, and not the Company, are solely responsible for your own investment research and decisions. Do not trade with money that you cannot afford to lose. You understand that the Company encourages you to seek the advice of a qualified securities professional and/or tax or legal advisor, as necessary, before making any investment, and to investigate and fully understand any and all risks before investing. The Company assumes no responsibility or liability for your trading and investment results for the completeness, accuracy, availability, functionality, compatibility, freedom from defects, timeliness, security, performance, availability, or reliability of the services or any content thereon and you agree to hold the Company harmless for any such results or losses.
Past results of any individual trader or trading system published by the Company are not indicative of future returns by that trader or system, and are not indicative of future returns which may be realized by you. In addition, the methods, techniques, information, content, indicators, strategies, columns, articles and all other features of the Company Website and Discord Room, or any Company product or service, (collectively, the “Information”) are provided for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice. Accordingly, you should not rely on the Information in making any investment. Rather, you should always perform additional independent research in order to allow you to form your own opinion regarding investments. You are solely responsible for your own trading decisions, and nothing in the Information is intended to be or should be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of any particular result. You should always check with your licensed financial, investment, legal, or tax advisor to determine the suitability of any investment.
Every trade you make is your own trade and you are fully responsible for any gain or loss you shall incur. WOLFCLOUD CO., LLC, any owners, and Company Affiliates will not be held liable for any losses you shall have at any time you are with our service or after.
If you do not agree with this then do not sign up and leave immediately.
3. REFUND POLICY
We stand behind our services and your satisfaction with them is important to the Company.
Because subscription members immediately benefit from the educational materials and the knowledge of the stats and analytics they purchase, we do not give refunds.
4. SUBSCRIPTION AND PAYMENT
In connection with any purchase of services or materials from the Company, the Company does not make any promise regarding the continuation of any current features or functionality or delivery of any future functionality or features. If you purchase a subscription to any Company service or material, by authorizing the Company to charge a payment card for the fees associated with your subscription(s), you are authorizing the Company to automatically continue charging that card (or any replacement card issued by the card issuer) for all fees or charges associated with your subscription, including any renewal fees as described below. The Company may at any time change any of its pricing, or institute new charges or fees. Price changes and new charges announced during your subscription term for a service will apply to subsequent subscription terms. During the term of your subscription, you agree to inform the Company of any payment card information changes. Your subscriptions will be set to automatically renew upon expiration. This means that unless you cancel your subscription prior to its expiration, your account will automatically renew for the same term. If you cancel or terminate a subscription, you acknowledge and agree that you will receive no refund and understand that we have a no refund policy. You are responsible for the payment of any taxes associated with the purchase of services or materials from the Company. You may cancel your subscription at any time via our payment processor.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless WOLFCLOUD CO., LLC and its owners and Company Affiliates from and against all losses, liabilities, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms of Service by you or any other actions connected with your use of or your authorizing others to use the Company Website or Discord Room. Neither WOLFCLOUD CO., LLC nor its owners and employees are responsible or liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other theory arising out of or relating in any way to the Company Website and/or content contained on the website, or any product or service purchased through the Company Website. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the site and/or content contained within the site is to stop using the site. The sole and exclusive maximum liability to company for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), or otherwise) shall be the total amount paid by you, if any, to access the sites.
6. CODE OF CONDUCT
- These codes of conducts have been established to protect owners, moderators, and subscribers to any and all WOLFCLOUD CO., LLC services from unacceptable behaviors via this website and Discord Room. We have a zero-tolerance policy for misbehavior. By using our services on this website and our interactive private discord chat room you imply agreement and understanding that you will be warned only once after any code of conduct breach and will banned permanently after a second offense from the private discord chat room at the moderator’s discretion issuing the ban. You are responsible for discontinuing your monthly subscription payment.
- The main objective of this website and the interactive private discord chat room is bringing people together to learn about trading.
- Sharing any information posted in private Discord Room to anyone that is not a paid subscriber is not permitted. Any user found violating this rule will be banned from the Private Discord and will be notified regarding the violation of code of conduct. The banned user will be responsible for discontinuing their paid subscription via our payment processor.
- Trolling and spamming is not allowed and we have a zero-tolerance policy regarding this.
- Soliciting / advertising is not allowed.
- Offensive, rude, disruptive and unwanted behavior may cause you to get banned without warning (depending on the severity).
- Posting of pornographic / gore / nude images is not permitted.
- Harassment, name calling, racist or sexist remarks, profanity towards others and other forms of bullying will not be tolerated.
- Flirting is not permitted in private discord chat (it’s not a dating service).
- Posting of links (URLs) to offensive material, sites hosting malware, initiating downloads or promoting illegal activities is not permitted.
- Flooding the chat is not permitted.
- Encouraging visitors to utilize other chat rooms / personal messaging services is not permitted.
- Chat room moderators volunteer their time to help keep the room running smoothly and are responsible for managing often complex situations.
- Moderators are given exclusive privileges to help maximize the effectiveness of the room.
- If you are asked to modify your behavior or given some other form of instruction but fail to comply, you are likely to be banned from the private discord chat room.
- Attacking moderators in the chat room will likely result in a ban. Any genuine visitor should respect their decisions – they have nothing to gain from issuing bans / mutes and are doing so to the best of their ability, on behalf of the community.
- An appeal can be requested but is to the discretion of the moderator who issued that ban – however, this is not a given right. To make an appeal, please direct message the respective moderator.
No measures designed to protect, secure, or preserve the integrity or confidentiality of information, including methods of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, can guarantee the security of your data. The Company makes no assurances regarding the safety of your information.
Where our Site and Discord Room contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Our Discord Room may include information and materials uploaded by other users. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our Discord Room do not represent our views or values.
We do not guarantee that our Site or Discord Room will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The content on our site and Discord room are provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from us or you, as applicable.
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for any of the following:
- Any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities.
- Loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- Any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If any provision of this Agreement is found by a proper authority to be unenforceable or invalid, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render this Agreement unenforceable or invalid as a whole and in such event, such provision shall be changed and interpreted so as to best accomplish the objectives of such unenforceable or invalid provision within the limits of applicable law or applicable court decisions.
If a dispute arises between you and us, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution at the address given below or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
Any failure by us to exercise any right or remedy under this Agreement does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
The services licensed personally to you and you may not assign, license, sub-license or transfer any right or obligation of these Terms to any third party.
We may transfer any of our rights or obligations under this Agreement to any third party but if we do so we will ensure that any company to whom we transfer our rights or obligations will continue to honor your rights under them.
Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership between the parties nor constitute either party the agent or employee of the other for any purpose.
11. GOVERNING LAW
These terms are governed by the laws of California and should any dispute arise out of or in connection to these terms, the Courts of California have exclusive jurisdiction.